Complaint Review: CIRRUS CASINO

• Updated: Mon, July 04, 2005

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
CIRRUS CASINO
cirruscasino.com Internet Costa Rica

CIRRUS CASINO Ripoff LIES TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING AND DOESN'T PAY YOU YOUR MONEY WHEN THEY SAY Internet

I responded to a bonus offer for Cirrus Casino. I even had the host call me. He told me about a bonus offer, and I started asking questions. I asked him about playthrough, what games I could play on, et cetera. He told me it was a certain kind of bonus.

I asked him specifically about the game I wanted to play, and he said, no problem. You playthrough X amount, and you can withdraw your money. I deposited and proceeded to play.

After I met playthrough, I was told that I had to do it again because I couldn't withdraw because I played the wrong game. Oh, so sorry. He didn't know what he was talking about.

I did the playthrough again, on the right games. Won a good amount of money. Spent three hours asking one question, When do I get my money. I was told it would be processed in 3-5 business days. Then I was told that I couldn't withdraw the entire amount. I had to break it up.

On the fifth business day, I was told they don't process payments on the last two days of the month. On the eighth business day, I was told it wouldn't be processed until the 10th business day.

Frustrated, I wound up losing all the money back to them, as they would have expected since they don't want to pay you.

In short, they lied about the bonus, the terms, the conditions, the games. They lied about payouts, and didn't honor their own rules. It states in their rules 3-5 business days. Not 8, not 10.

Don't trust them. Don't play them unless you can wait a LONG time to get your money.

Joseph
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2005 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIRRUS-CASINO/internet/CIRRUS-CASINO-Ripoff-LIES-TO-YOU-ABOUT-EVERYTHING-AND-DOESNT-PAY-YOU-YOUR-MONEY-WHEN-THEY-148440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIRRUS CASINO