Complaint Review: CIS Nationwide ClickBank

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — anonymous Michigan United States of America
CIS Nationwide ClickBank

CIS Nationwide - ClickBank Devastating time in my life just made worse, Can't get information needed. Couldn't afford it to begin with. Fighting for custody of my children from abusive husband, please help me! Internet

I can't afford this to begin with. Tried doing everything they said to do to find information I need. After an hour of searching and panicking not to refresh my page like the disclaimer said, I got two different emails saying I've been charged.  I have to get to sleep.  I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me get this charge halted and/or refunded to my card. Single mom, two small children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIS-Nationwide-ClickBank/internet/CIS-Nationwide-ClickBank-Devastating-time-in-my-life-just-made-worse-Cant-get-informa-547262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIS Nationwide ClickBank