Complaint Review: CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: CIS Nationwide User — USA Internet USA
CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com
Internet U.S.A. Internet United States of America

CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry Government Registry top-review.org/cisnationwide.htm CIS Nationwide multiple SCAMs!!! Internet USA, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CIS Nationwide Services

I was purchasing the Direct Court Records Report on individuals in USA and I was doing fine until one day, my searches yielded an error message after they already deducted the credit from my account. When I clicked the try again button, they deducted again. They ate $40 just like that!! I did not even get the results but they made me pay for it-TWICE!! and this was due to some stupid error that their website encountered. It is not my fault but they ate my money. Clickbank better refund my money! If not, I wont purchase any more report from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIS-Worldwide-clickbankcom/internet/CIS-Worldwide-clickbankcom-Complete-Investigation-Service-CIS-Worldwide-CIS-Nationwi-515950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com

CIS Nationwide Services

AUTHOR: Cis worldwide - (U.S.A.)

Dear Fan,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you had a bad experience using CIS Nationwide services. We at CIS Nationwide feel very strongly about our product and we stand behind it one hundred percent. This is why we offer a user friendly interface as well as twenty four hour access to our professional and courteous customer support staff.

I have investigated your account and it appears that one of our friendly customer support agents has already reimbursed your Direct Searches Balance with the funds you used to perform searches that resulted in an error. The screen in the photo you posted provides a link to contact customer support in case of an error so that we can quickly and efficiently provide the best service for all of our members!

According to our records our customer support representative adhered to your request under twenty four hours. That is far above the industry standard!

I would like to urge you and any and all CIS Nationwide customers with questions or concerns to please contact our customer support department. They can be reached by clicking on "Help" from within your Members Area or by emailing help@cisnationwide.com.

From all of us at CIS Nationwide wishing you a great day!