Complaint Review: CIT BANK

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Alisa.Diamond — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
10201 Cemtiropm Parkway Internet United States of America

CIT BANK Sara, Tomas Gonzales, John Driscoll, Bob Parker, FRAUD, DECIET, LEASING, LOAN, DESCRIMINATION Internet

I am reporting fraud of CIT and the behind the scenes cutting corners along with the employees violating numerous laws.  I am finally reporting my vendor account specialist account group that includes my supervisor Becky and my Program Manager Tomas.  My VP of the group Darcy Lenovo and his pulling strings to attempt to move the Lenovo contract is clearly not becoming what he claimed it would be according to Mal Stokes, Jeremy and numerous others.  My job is obviously not what they appreciate me for and only temporary.  Because of this I must report that CIT GROUP has been covering mass illegal activity.

I am going to to reveal everything.

Alisa Diamond

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIT-BANK/internet/CIT-BANK-Sara-Tomas-Gonzales-John-Driscoll-Bob-Parker-FRAUD-DECIET-LEASING-LOAN-D-845115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIT BANK