Complaint Review: CIT Financial - Dell Financing

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: Curt — Graham Washington U.S.A.
CIT Financial - Dell Financing
One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX, 78682 Round Rock, Texas United States of America

CIT Financial - Dell Financing Dell Financial Services indifferent harassment unwillingness to work the problem Round Rock, Texas

Earlier this year (2010) my wife's Dell laptop died.  It was still in warrantee so I called Dell to get it fixed.  While talking to the "agent" she told me of another warrantee that would cover ALL equipment attached to my computer.  I explained that my computer had NO Dell equipment attached to it nor is my computer a Dell.  She said that was no problem so I signed up for it.  When the technician came out to fix my wife's computer he advised me that the new warrantee only covered Dell equipment attached to my computer.  I called that day to cancel the new policy.  Then I started getting bills and harassing phone calls advising me that they (Dell) was going to muck up my credit standing.  I have written 4 letter to Dell trying to explain the series of events, but no reply, written or phone.  They even called me on Easter Sunday to harass me and some day I get as many as 4 calls.  One I got last week asked me to verify my address.  I replied that they have it right but she said that she needed it to verify that they reached the right person.  I told her that they didn't and hung up.  They evern tried to tell me that I owed them 15% for a restocking fee, for a warrantee that was fraudulently obtained.  I have tried faxing them (from my HP printer) - again no reply.  By the way, if you are interested, their fax number is 800-317-3355 and I'm sure that their indifferent employees would appreciate hearing from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2010 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIT-Financial-Dell-Financing/Round-Rock-Texas-78682/CIT-Financial-Dell-Financing-Dell-Financial-Services-indifferent-harassment-unwillingnes-627472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIT Financial - Dell Financing