Complaint Review: CIT Financial USA INc., D/b/a Lease Finance Group (LFG)

• Submitted: Thu, January 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: JC — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
CIT Financial USA INc., D/b/a Lease Finance Group (LFG)
233 N. Michigan Ave., STE 1800 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

CIT Financial USA INc., D/b/a Lease Finance Group (LFG) CIT Paid for Chicago, Illinois

I leased a terminal that ended up being with LGF. What I signed was to be a lease purchase that I made in good faith with Capital Merchant Services out of Denver. I made this agreement in 2003 and treated the equipment like it was my ownafter 2008. Once I noticed they making unauthorized withdrawals to my account I contacted them and the bank about this and found their rep, whoever that was, to be argumentative.

I had my bank discontinue payments, which I found out only lasted for a year, and they took a large sum of money, also unauthorized, which the bank quickly returned upon my notifying them. I have been hounded by this company and threatened with legal action, but I have paid enough for many credit card machines during the time they made authorized and unauthorized withdrawals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIT-Financial-USA-INc-Dba-Lease-Finance-Group-LFG/Chicago-Illinois-/CIT-Financial-USA-INc-Dba-Lease-Finance-Group-LFG-CIT-Paid-for-Chicago-Illinois-550773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIT Financial USA INc., D/b/a Lease Finance Group (LFG)