Complaint Review: C.I.T LEASE FINANCE GROUP

• Reported By: deblmw — MOBILE Alabama United States of America
C.I.T LEASE FINANCE GROUP
132 W 31st St, 14th Floor new york, New York United States of America

C.I.T LEASE FINANCE GROUP CIT Creditt card machine rip off new york, New York

My mother and I opened a business in Fort Walton Beach, FL years ago. While looking for a credit card merchant I found this company in the yellow pages. We closed the business after 1 year. I called the company and asked for an address to send the credit card machine. They gave me an address. I sent the machine to the address they provided me with. I sent it UPS and tracked and confirmed with them that they had recieved it. Now, I find out that they have continued to debit my mother's (who is a senior citizen) acct for years now and when she trys to stop them they say they never recieved the machine!! I told her to stop them from debiting her acct by going to the bank and contesting it, which she did. Now they have turned her "so called" acct over to collection!! They are taking advantage of a senior citizen and wrongfully debiting her acct for YEARS for a machine that was sent back to them YEARS ago!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIT-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP/new-york-New-York-10001/CIT-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-CIT-Creditt-card-machine-rip-off-new-york-New-York-625174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.I.T LEASE FINANCE GROUP