Complaint Review: CITI Residential Lending

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
CITI Residential Lending
1600 Mcconnor Pkwy Nationwide U.S.A.

CITI Residential Lending Company Lost my payment and lied about the balance due, reps was very rude. Schaumburg Illinois

I made a payment in the month of January for my Jan and December Payment, which bought my account current. on March 24, 2008 I made a payment in the amount of $3400.00 which was for Feb and March, I started receiving calls on April 1, 2008 inwhich a rep stated they never received my payment and they were going to foreclose on my house I explained to her I sent in Feb and March payment Overnight and had confirmation that they has received the payment, she put me on hold for about five minutes, came back and said she only show one payment and that I still owed for March and now April was due, at that point I told her a had the receipt and would be more than happy to fax a copy, she explained I would need to get two payments in immediately alone with the late fee or they would start foreclosure procedures, at that point I asked for her name and supervisor,she got very angry and would not transfer me to her supervisor. She begin to over talk me and hung up the phone. I called back and explained what had happen and the next rep put on hold and stated they would transfer me to the supervisor but never came back to the phone and hung up. This is very unprofessioal and un ethic. I am sure I'm not the only person having these problems with this company please help before the foreclose on my house.

Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITI-Residential-Lending/nationwide/CITI-Residential-Lending-Company-Lost-my-payment-and-lied-about-the-balance-due-reps-was-323412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITI Residential Lending