Complaint Review: CITIES MORTGAGE USA

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2003

• Reported By:finlayson Minnesota
CITIES MORTGAGE USA
1660 Highway 100 Suite 116 St. Louis Park, Minnesota U.S.A.

CITIES MORTGAGE USA - citibank financial - tried to scam me out of $3000.00 St. Louis Park Minnesota

Original loan consultant moved so they turned me over to a woman who would not return my phone calls.

When I sent faxes, messages etc..she claimed not to have received them or her mail either.

Finally after three months of chasing her I was able to set a closing date for my mortgage refinancing. She set me up with a closer to meet me at a Perkins 75 miles from my home. I spoke with her before I left my home and everything was good to go. When I was about 10 miles from my location I received a call from her that I would need an additional $3000.00 to close. When I told her I didn't have $3000.00 she said fine I'll let the closer know to cancel the closing.

I don't know what they were trying to pull but they expected me to hand over $3000 to a person at a perkins and I have never dealt in a real estate deal like this where you didn't go to an office.

Chris
finlayson, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2003 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITIES-MORTGAGE-USA/St-Louis-Park-Minnesota-55416/CITIES-MORTGAGE-USA-citibank-financial-tried-to-scam-me-out-of-300000-St-Louis-Park-67970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITIES MORTGAGE USA