Complaint Review: CITIFINACIAL

2385 TECUMSEH WEST WINDSOR, Ontario Canada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Wanted to pay off some bills. Got approved for 15,000 dollars, no problem right? I had a family emergency and kept getting calls at home and on cell!!

Finally went down, still alot on my mind, stupid me got the loan, brought the stuff home and my husband look at it. Interest rate is 26% same as a credit card. My credit score is great!! Anyways Monday called them on Monday and they told me that's alway's their rate. Come down and we'll talk about it. I did and nothing, the person was very rude so I told them to shove it up where the sun don't shine. BEWARE PEOPLE!!! These people should be shut down!!

windsor, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITIFINACIAL/WINDSOR-Ontario/CITIFINACIAL-SCAM-ARTISTS-ON-LOANS-WINDSOR-Ontario-344419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITIFINACIAL