Complaint Review: CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: khan — houston Texas United States of America
CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE
P O BOX 9438 GAITHERSBURG, Maryland United States of America

CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE N.A seriously misleading and damaging information in my credit file. The items I dispute are circled on the attached copy of my credit report. The account that you have reported on my credit report belong GAITHERSBURG, Maryland

dispute seriously misleading and damaging information in my credit file. The items I dispute are circled on the attached copy of my credit report. The account that you have reported on my credit report belongs to my ex-Girl Friend. The information reported could possibly have been mistakenly entered. I have never used this account nor have I signed any documentation agreeing to the use or guarantee of this account. The information is affecting my credit and under The Fair Credit Reporting Act, I would like this information deleted from my credit report. Further, I would like to have any references to this account in my records that you have reported to all other agencies removed.

I have contacted Citifinancial Mortgage so many times but they dont want to resolve my issue. i need help !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITIFINANCIAL-MORTGAGE/GAITHERSBURG-Maryland-20898/CITIFINANCIAL-MORTGAGE-NA-seriously-misleading-and-damaging-information-in-my-credit-fil-547001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE