Complaint Review: CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, THE HUD/HIP PROGRAM

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:SAN ANTONIO Texas
CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, THE HUD/HIP PROGRAM
1400 S. FLORES SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, THE HUD/HIP PROGRAM TOOK MY $1000.00 DEPOSIT TOWARDS A HOME, I DID NOT BACK OUT OF THE DEAL. SAN ANTONIO Texas

our loan was approved and we sent out our inspector as did the city of san antonio, tx. They both came to the same conclusion as to that there were 3 minor things that needed to be placed, one was some fire alarms, the other was a fire extinguisher and the last thing was a drain filter. The city of san antonio would allow the repairs to be made, but the h.u.d. program would not allow these repairs to be made until the home was bought and would not allow anyone to inter the home to make the repairs. We had already paid our $1000.00 deposit and h.u.d. kept it, although it was not our fault. We went to h.u.d. and were told that this has happened to many people.

I just wonder how many have not reported losing thier money ? my case number with h.u.d. is 495-757874. I am on disability and cannot afford to lose money like this. Because of the differences between the city of san antonio and h.u.d. Is this how the city and h.u.d. make thier money by ripping off the citizens of san antonio trying to better themselves. I feel my family and I have been violated by the system. Our closing date would have been on Sept. 25th, but that never came. We were litterly out on the street "homeless".

I need my money back. I have contacted our congressman Ciro Rodriguez, and the dist. 3 council people Roland Gutierrez and Jennifer Ramos and niether has reported back to me with any imformation on my cause.

Joe
SAN ANTONIO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITY-OF-SAN-ANTONIO-THE-HUDHIP-PROGRAM/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78204/CITY-OF-SAN-ANTONIO-THE-HUDHIP-PROGRAM-TOOK-MY-100000-DEPOSIT-TOWARDS-A-HOME-I-DID-NO-391186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, THE HUD/HIP PROGRAM