Complaint Review: CIs Nation Wide

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: Lily — Bend Oregon U.S.A.

CIs Nation Wide Investigator-resource.com Cis Nationwide is a scam!! Nationwide

Cisnationwide.com is suppose to allow one to do a background check once one pays. I paid for unlimited use, but as soon as I got in, they wanted me to pay more. every time I tried to access a particular background feature, money credit was deducted from the money reserve I had paid for, for unlimited use, and I never received one iota of back ground information for which I paid. I would like a refund, but considering customer service has not replied to my email, I doubt I will ever see my money! Buyers beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIs-Nation-Wide/nationwide/CIs-Nation-Wide-Investigator-resourcecom-Cis-Nationwide-is-a-scam-Nationwide-754227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIs Nation Wide