Complaint Review: CIty Grid Media

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: dervish — Oakland California United States of America
CIty Grid Media

CIty Grid Media citysearch.com Refusal to honor free trial subscription West Hollywood, Internet

I was solicited by citysearch to accept a free trial promotion.  I accepted, checked out their service and worked on my profile, then, decided to cancel before my trial ended.  My cancelation was received, but I was billed $318.95 for the month of the trial.  When I called to get this corrected, the person said there was no such thing as a free trial period.

This is a lie.  I would not have signed up for this had there not been a free trial period, and I had a conversation with my account manager on the email listed about canceling before the free trail period ended just to check on the date.

They seem to be scamming and committing fraud.  I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIty-Grid-Media/internet/CIty-Grid-Media-citysearchcom-Refusal-to-honor-free-trial-subscription-West-Hollywood-In-831176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIty Grid Media