Complaint Review: CJ'S CAR AMERICA

• Reported By: Anthony — Camillus New York
CJ'S CAR AMERICA
554 STATE ROUTE 31 BRIDGEPORT, New York United States of America

CJ'S CAR AMERICA KNOWINGLY SOLD CAR WITH BAD HEAD GASKET BRIDGEPORT, New York

*Author of original report: Cj's took care of me

I bought a 2007 Pacifica from them in Sept. 2012 with in 1 week it got towed back to them for over heating and loosing antifreeze. There was no leaks,so where did the antifreeze go? They returned the vehicle to me after 3 days and said they coudn't find anything. 6 months later the same thing happened over heated and lose antifreeze this time I could see antifreeze coming out of the head gasket area. I called them and they said nothing they could do. It is not covered from warranty they gave me either. I believe they put some type of stop leak in it when I brought it to them back in September.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJS-CAR-AMERICA/BRIDGEPORT-New-York-13030/CJS-CAR-AMERICA-KNOWINGLY-SOLD-CAR-WITH-BAD-HEAD-GASKET-BRIDGEPORT-New-York-1036037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJ'S CAR AMERICA

Cj's took care of me

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Kevin from Cj's called me and agreed to look at my car. He found it was not a head gasket it was a intake gasket and agreed to split the cost with me to fix my car. At this time I do not believe Cj's new there was anything wrong with my car when they sold it to me. Please remove them off Ripoff. Thank you for your help