Complaint Review: CJW HOLDINGS INC & Hoodia

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:Mt. Vernon Ohio
http://hoodiarapidslimkt.blogspot.com/ Internet U.S.A.

CJW HOLDINGS INC & Hoodia Never heard of them. Billed my credit card that Im trying to pay off. Ripoff Utah

Im in the process of trying to pay off my Visa Card so I put it in my desk drawer and hav'nt used it for months.

I just got my June statement and see a charge for $84.97 for CJW Holdings Inc. Never heard of them.

Tried to Google them and found ComplaitsBoard.com and RipoffReport.com so Im filing this report.

My credit card company is going to send me a bunch of forms to fill-out, I can hardly wait.

Mt. Vernon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJW-HOLDINGS-INC-Hoodia/internet/CJW-HOLDINGS-INC-Hoodia-Never-heard-of-them-Billed-my-credit-card-that-Im-trying-to-pay-257778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJW HOLDINGS INC & Hoodia