Complaint Review: CJW Holdings, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:Seymour Connecticut
CJW Holdings, Inc.
857 West South Jordan Pkwy. South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

CJW Holdings, Inc. They withdrew $84.97 from our checking account without permission.We never heard of or ordered anything from them. Ripoff South Jordan Utah

Just as everyone here is reporting, I never heard of CJW Holdings, Inc. before I found a charge of $84.97 removed from my checking account. I tried calling the 800 phone number listed next to the withdrawal and all I got was an incessant busy signal. I called my bank & they have to send me another credit/debit card to replace the one they have to cancel because of CJW. On top of that I have to call all my creditors & give them the new card number, not to mention being without my debit card for a week or more until my new card comes in. I'm greatful that I have a good bank that works for me.They told me the charge would be gone and the money back in my account within a week.I also called the South Jordan, Utah police department & filled a report with them about CJW Holdings. They told me that they have received numerous reports about this company and they are presently conducting an investigation into this company. Hopefully, they will catch these people and make them pay.

Terri
Seymour, Ct.

Terri
Seymour, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJW-Holdings-Inc/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/CJW-Holdings-Inc-They-withdrew-8497-from-our-checking-account-without-permissionWe-ne-257797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJW Holdings, Inc.