Complaint Review: CJW Holdings

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:San Diego California
CJW Holdings
South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

CJW Holdings Unauthorized credit card charges 84.97 South Jordan Utah

CJW Holdings charged my credit card $84.97 without authorization or receipt of any goods. Apparently they are linked to Hoodia which I did purchase once and found out it was a monthly continuous purchase. I then cancelled that and returned the product for the month of May. They did credit the Hoodia charge, and not the shipping which is standard. Then today I find a charge for 84.97 on my Visa card which I knew I did not use this last weekend or for many weeks. It turned out to be the named company and linked to Hoodia and apparently I am not the only one per some internet research. We need to track them down and hold them accountable. I have reported them to my bank and charge card company. Thank you.

Deborah
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJW-Holdings/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/CJW-Holdings-Unauthorized-credit-card-charges-8497-South-Jordan-Utah-252120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJW Holdings