Complaint Review: CJW Holdings

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
CJW Holdings
www.extremeleanrx.com Internet U.S.A.

CJW Holdings CJW Holding ripping off bank accounts in the amount of $84.97 Internet Internet

*Author of original report: CJW HOLDINGS

I have not balanced my checking account in two months and was shocked to see two charges each in the amount of $84.97 from a company called CJW Holdings. A phone number was linked to both charges 1-866-882-3186 which was only a recording telling me to visit a website and fill out a complaint form and someone would answer me withen 24 hours. Of course no one answered the 15 complaints I sent them over the course of 1 week. After searching the internet I found numerous complaints involving the same company. Why has this "great" government of ours not stepped in and stopped these jerks before more people lose money. My bank, F&M, is giving me the run around saying they cannot do anything to help..it is out of their hands..they can't even stop this company from charging my account again in another amount. I am frustrated with this company and my bank or should I say former bank!

Angel
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJW-Holdings/internet/CJW-Holdings-CJW-Holding-ripping-off-bank-accounts-in-the-amount-of-8497-Internet-Intern-252520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJW Holdings

CJW HOLDINGS

AUTHOR: Angel - (U.S.A.)

I had originally gone to my local branch for help reversing the charges from CJW Holdings and was told they could not do anything. Then I went to the main branch showed them the complaints from others proving this to be a scam and they immediately reversed the charges closed out the account and opened another. If you are having trouble with your bank, as I have read so many are, just go to the main branch and the seem to have more authority to take care of the matter for you.