Complaint Review: CJ.com

530 East Montecito St. Santa Barbara, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-761-1072
  • Web:
  • Category:

CJ.com Commission Junction, Worked as affiliate posting ads for various CJ listed companies. They have shown for some time an amount earned of $550.29. When asked for payment all of a sudden I have violated some terms? Check S Santa Barbara, California

I worked as affiliate (commission only) for a number of companies listed by Commission Junction.  First some of my accounts were tampered with, I know not who,  then was told I was spamming some account when I was not.

Now when I ask for payment (They have shown what I believe to be a very low figure of $550.29) they "terminate" me for Quality issues?

My copy is excellent.  I have copies of it to show anyone.  Even discussions with some of the firms.

When I checked (sadly belatedly) the web pages re CJ I see they have a reputation for this type of thing.

I checked out all of the companies before doing writing for them...several were firms with bad reputations selling knock-offs, poor quality,etc. and should have been screened by CJ before offering as a supplier.

Apparently law suits have been filed in the past for not paying commissions due.

Are they declaring taxes on all of their income?  Showing as paid to affiliates?

I wonder.

Sounds to me as if they are cheating the little guy....and have been for some time.

Both the affiliate and the honest advertisers are losing out for talented writers will leave the system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CJcom/Santa-Barbara-California-93103/CJcom-Commission-Junction-Worked-as-affiliate-posting-ads-for-various-CJ-listed-companie-575582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CJ.com