• Report: #1101900

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: PSamuels — Montclair New Jersey
CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS
Map, New Jersey USA

CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS Chelsea Mitchell, Sarah Thomas, and Will …? He wouldn't give me his last name… I thought Freddie Mac taught you real estate agencies what NOT!!! to do! Map New Jersey

I rented a property from this company and did not do research on them. It started out ok, but as the months went by the bills for my water that did not start to add up. I paid the first couple of times thinking it was me. When the 4th bill came I asked why was I being charged so much. The asnwer that I recieved was that they will take care of it. After continously recieving bills that did not add up I called the management again. I told them that I was patient enough and something had to be done. To make things "better" they credited me for the past month ...which is month 8. I told them that is not acceptable. I decided to leave early and now they are trying to send me to collections for something that they are supposed to be taking care of. WORSE COMPANY EVER !!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT GO THRU THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CKM-PROPERTY-HANDLINGS/Map-New-Jersey-07040/CKM-PROPERTY-HANDLINGS-Chelsea-Mitchell-Sarah-Thomas-and-Will-He-wouldnt-give-me-h-1101900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS