Complaint Review: CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — ATLANTA Georgia
CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS
, New Jersey USA

CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS CHELSEA MITCHELKEITH MITCHELSARAH THOMPSON NOT EVEN A REAL AGENT NEWARK New Jersey

*Author of original report: CKM Beware Of the Snake in the GRASS!!!

*Author of original report: If you live in New Jersey Beware!!!

Stay far away from these people!!!! I gave them my apartment to manage while I was out of the country and I when I came back my palace was in forclosure!!!! I was outraged! I came to this country to make an honest living and be a good american and this is what happens to me!!!! The only legit agent is the guy keith who to find out left the company after they moved here from the south. His ex-wife CHELSEA is the conartist!!!! may god have mercy on your soul!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CKM-PROPERTY-HANDLINGS/New-Jersey/CKM-PROPERTY-HANDLINGS-CHELSEA-MITCHELKEITH-MITCHELSARAH-THOMPSON-NOT-EVEN-A-REAL-AGENT-1101203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CKM PROPERTY HANDLINGS

CKM Beware Of the Snake in the GRASS!!!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - ()

Stay far away from these people!!!! I gave them my apartment to manage while I was out of the country and I when I came back my palace was in forclosure!!!! I was outraged! I came to this country to make an honest living and be a good american and this is what happens to me!!!! The only legit agent is the guy keith who to find out left the company!!!. His ex-wife CHELSEA is the conartist!!!! may god have mercy on your soul!

Now when you call their voicemail claims they are in liquidation... why don't we have better laws for people like them? This won't change until we stand firm and demand accountablitiy for all the scam artist and neglegant businesses!

If you live in New Jersey Beware!!!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - ()