Complaint Review: CKT CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: debraslaughter — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
CKT CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS
9214 State Route 350,raytown,mo 64133 Internet, Missouri United States of America

CKT CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS robbed me of my money and they keep changing what i pay Internet, Missouri

I have dealt with cricket for over 3 years now.  Within the last year I started having problems. but today was the worst. I payed my bill 6/14/2010 of  $ 45.16 and one week ago I payed $20.00 and that shouldv't made my balance $0.00 but instead they have me owing 45.16 by the 6/24/2010.   That would total   $ 106.99 in two weeks time my bill is set at the  $ 30.00 rate.   They told me even though i paid my bill early before the due date of 6/24/2010 I still have to pay it again because i paid it early. And since the 24th is my due date, if i pay if 5 days or more early i would have to pay it again.   Cricket is Robbing People. They are legally Robbing people like me. And every time i call customer service i can't under stand them.   Plus when i payed my bill instead of them putting recieipt paper  in, to print my reciept they took there nightly reports paper WITH peoples account numbers, phone numbers, and personal information and printed me ,my reciept on the back of that. I still have it. Peoples Information is on,if they payed cask,or credit card........   Cricket is a RIP-OFF  My phone is in my husbands  name. And my whole family deals with Cricket Not anymore we are switching to Boost Mobile.....   So if you Value your PERSONAL INFORMATION and YOU Money  you should Leave Cricket.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CKT-CRICKET-COMMUNICATIONS/Internet-Missouri-64133/CKT-CRICKET-COMMUNICATIONS-robbed-me-of-my-money-and-they-keep-changing-what-i-pay-Intern-614702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CKT CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS