Complaint Review: C&L Auto Sales

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed — Cranston Rhode Island
C&L Auto Sales
Warwick Avenue Warwick, Rhode Island USA

C&L Auto Sales I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE Warwick Rhode Island

I purchased a 2001 vehilce for $5000.  I made the agreement of $400 down and $100 week. I brought the car back within 2 weeks of ownership with a list of things wrong some would have never passed inspection. They kept my car for 2 days.  Told me nothing was wrong and I shouldn't do 60 mph on the highway anyway and it won't shake? Really?  I have had nothing but problems since, but they still demand their payment. Just stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CL-Auto-Sales/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02888/CL-Auto-Sales-I-would-HIGHLY-RECOMMEND-YOU-STAY-AWAY-NO-MATTER-HOW-DESPERATE-YOU-ARE-War-1118125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&L Auto Sales