Complaint Review: CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, August 23, 2000

• Reported By:Irving TX
CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC
P.O. BOX 8083 BENTONVILLE, Arkansas U.S.A.

WAL MART DAMAGED MY CAR. CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC. DOES NOT PAY

I went to MAL MART to by 04 new tyres for my car, and a wrong key was inserted in the ignition key by a reckless WAL MART EMPLYEE. The same employee removed it by force, causing serious damage to the ignition, immobilizing my car. I asked to have my car repaired, and the manager told me that their insurance company, CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC. wold be in touch in order to give me instructions on how to have my car fixed.

Almost two weeks have passed, they called me only once to request me to send them an estimate in order to be approved, and so far they did not called me or the repair shop back in order to authorize the repairs to be done. I am calling and faxing these guys EVERY DAY without any reply from them.

I am now collecting all the evidence I have and I am filling a lawsuit against Wal Mart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLAIMS-MANAGEMENT-INC/BENTONVILLE-Arkansas-72712-8083/WAL-MART-DAMAGED-MY-CAR-CLAIMS-MANAGEMENT-INC-DOES-NOT-PAY-3033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC