Complaint Review: C.L.A.S.S.

• Updated: Sat, January 29, 2011

• Reported By: sunlightsolutions — Mandan North Dakota United States of America
C.L.A.S.S.
2100 West 76th St Hialeah, Florida United States of America

C.L.A.S.S. Castle Luxory Auto Shipping VERY BAD POOR SERVICE. STAY AWAY Hialeah, Florida

I am very unsatisfied with the ethics of Castle Luxory Autoshippers. I was looking to get 2 cars in different locations picked up and delivered to my address. I was immediately charged 2 deposits - do not do this ever!! - They charge you and then they drag their feet to get the vehicles picked up. I was in contact with Elvis first and then he didnt even quote the prices correctly for my vehicle. I had to pay more. All he was concerned with was the deposit,(how he gets paid) , then he said he could line up a driver asap for my other vehicle in florida.

He said 'dispatch' was going to call me, no calls! I had to call again. Erica said she would call me back when she heard something. NO CALL AGAIN!, I had to call! Isnt this why I paid them? , to handle all this s**t?

Then we finally got a driver for the 1 vehicle. Then we went to work on the other vehicle, she said she was talking to driver and would call me in 2 hours. NO CALL BACK. I had to call again the next day!!, She said she would gaurantee pickup that next Friday or lateston Sat. She was going to call me back, NO CALL! I had to call here AGAIN!, OH, and everytime I call, I get put on hold for 15 - 30 min. Isnt my time worth anything?????

THen the driver was not cooperating, so she was going to call him Friday and PROMISED to call me back and make sure he was picking it up on Sat. STILL NO CALLS! I called there and left messages and they are avoiding all attempts to talk.

And I am paying storage fees on this other vehicle now.

Please understand I have tried to be patient, I own 3 businesses and WOULD NEVER TREAT MY CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS! .

I do NOT recommend this company, stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLASS/Hialeah-Florida-33016/CLASS-Castle-Luxory-Auto-Shipping-VERY-BAD-POOR-SERVICE-STAY-AWAY-Hialeah-Florida-688448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.L.A.S.S.