Complaint Review: CLASSMATES MEMORY-LA

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: sue — baltimore Maryland United States of America
CLASSMATES MEMORY-LA

CLASSMATES MEMORY-LA this company charged my VISA account $39 for something I did not know anything about, nor did I authorize! internet, Internet

I noticed a $39.00 charge from CLASSMATES MEMORY-LA on my checking account statement today. I have no idea why i was charged this, or even who it is from.

There was no phone number to call and question the charge from them, nor any means to get an explanation from them.

now i am going to have to go through the time and truble to go to my bank and report this a fraud, have my account shut down, leaving me no access to any funds, and wait for a new bank card to come to me.

this is a crying shame!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLASSMATES-MEMORY-LA/internet/CLASSMATES-MEMORY-LA-this-company-charged-my-VISA-account-39-for-something-I-did-not-kno-816834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLASSMATES MEMORY-LA