Complaint Review: CLASSMATES.COM

• Reported By:emeryville California
CLASSMATES.COM
HTTP://WWW.CLASSMATES.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

CLASSMATES.COM CLASSMATES.COM=THEIVES RENTON VIRGINIA

Classmates.com after years of constantly barraging my email with spam, finally coerced me to become a gold member for a price of $9.95. I made the payment and kept the credit card on file believing, as stated in my Account Info that I would be charged $9.95 the successive years. However, after one year membership they charged me for $39 without my approval, then when I went back to investigate my account settings, the monetary amount for membership had been changed to reflect their theft for the amount stolen from my account. When I inquired via their customer service, they stated it was under my membership services contract I agreed by submitting payment in the first place. I was blindsided by this since indeed the statement within membership services had changed. Hopefully my bank will stop payment.

Ster
emeryville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLASSMATESCOM/nationwide/CLASSMATESCOM-CLASSMATESCOMTHEIVES-RENTON-VIRGINIA-408989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLASSMATES.COM