Complaint Review: CLBANK

• Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
CLBANK
CLBANK.com Internet U.S.A.

CLBANK /Recordslogin.com Charge me 29.95 to be able to search on line for info on people, inmate ect ect. Internet

I joined CKBANK.com / Recordslogin.com to help me research my family history. After paying 29.95 and getting my password, I went to the sight and enterd in the info I was looking for. It came back with nothing found. I enterd in some more info and it came back nothing found.

I then enterd in my marrage info date, month, year place and hit search and it came back nothing found. I know there are records of my marrage, because I have found the records on other sites so I know it out there on line.

I have paid 29.95 for what, I don't know....

David
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLBANK/internet/CLBANK-Recordslogincom-Charge-me-2995-to-be-able-to-search-on-line-for-info-on-people-445234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLBANK