Complaint Review: CLC

POB 747054 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 1-412-768-0662
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CLC E*Trade Bank Call with about late payment with dated information. They are dumb and relenetless. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

My loan due date is the 10th of the month, and I always pay on the payday closest to this date. This month for instance, I paid on the 14th, and they called on both the 15th and again on the 19th with dated information, they demand payment, and of course don't care about any payment window prior to any late fees. BTW, when asking for a supervisor, I just get disconnected.

I'm about 7 years into this 15 year loan, and have made EVERY payment over these intervening years. I'm now in my 50's with a 750+ credit rating, and have NEVER been treated like this. Having said all of that, and even though I've asked them not to call on numerous occasions, they of course still insist on bothering me.

So, if you can't get rid of them, you might as well have some fun.. I now try to keep them on the line as long as possible as they spend their time / money trying to collect on a loan that's already been paid. Sooo., I guess I'll just bleed them as much as I can and have fun with this.

I would advise anyone NOT to take a loan out with them. When they were CLC, they were pretty responsible, but since they sold the loan to E*TRADE bank, theyve become very obnoxious

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLC/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15274-7054/CLC-ETrade-Bank-Call-with-about-late-payment-with-dated-information-They-are-dumb-and-1016748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLC