Complaint Review: CLEAN EDISON CEO: AVI YASHCHIN Training Class Scam - Instructors Beware!

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: RWalsh — Yorktown Virginia
CLEAN EDISON CEO: AVI YASHCHIN Training Class Scam - Instructors Beware!
New York, New York USA

CLEAN EDISON CEO: AVI YASHCHIN Training Class Scam - Instructors Beware! New York New York

In 2012, CleanEdison call me to teach several BPI class through-out the country for them. After several rounds of negotiations we settled on fees and payment structure. First class went well, but payment was slow. When they called for the second class I required that the first class be paid in full first. They agreed and sent payment. Second class was booked and while performing a third class was booked.

Payment for the second and third class were again late. They called for a forth class and again I required payment of first two. They agreed but never followed through. I am now nearly 1 year out and bills still not paid. All travel expenses were burdened by me so I am really in the hole. I call every week and get the same story. We are waiting on a large payment from one of our clients and then we will pay your bills.

I have now been told that Avi Yashchin(CEO) is approving all payments and he has not authorized my to be paid at this time. Several tries to get Mr. Yashchin to respond have failed.

This company is unethical and takes advantage of the small guy. You can see this with several reports throughout the internet, and I caution all instructors to get paid up front prior to agreeing to any training with this company in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEAN-EDISON-CEO-AVI-YASHCHIN-Training-Class-Scam-Instructors-Beware-/New-York-New-York/CLEAN-EDISON-CEO-AVI-YASHCHIN-Training-Class-Scam-Instructors-Beware-New-York-New-1053213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEAN EDISON CEO: AVI YASHCHIN Training Class Scam - Instructors Beware!

phenomena