Complaint Review: CLEAR CREEK CONSULTING

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By:SUNLAND California
CLEAR CREEK CONSULTING
8620 WOLFF CT 330 WESTMINSTER, Colorado U.S.A.

CLEAR CREEK CONSULTING CRIMINALS WHO ARE USING ILLEGAL AND lUNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ARE GOING TO BE SUED WESTMINSTER Colorado

*Consumer Comment: How you can help

*Consumer Suggestion: Clear Creek Consulting, Class Action Suit

*Consumer Suggestion: FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE IRS!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action and Government Oversight

*Consumer Suggestion: devestated

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I made the terrible MISATAKE of hiring these criminals to work on my tax issue with the state of CA. Mark Matheson, the biggest liar and criminal, is the 1st person I spoke with, he is in the marketing dept. I clearly stated my situation to him and what my needs and objectives were. He promised me that this was an open and shut case and thatg the state of CA had no legal basis to do to me what they were doing. He PROMISED me that they had the legal way of dealing with the state and that all my need would be taken care of for $2381.00. He even told me this was including a buffer, and that more than likely I would be getting some monies back since it was such an open and shut case.

NONE of what I needed and what was promised to me by Matheson was accomplished. The firm was able to only get me the deal I had in place dealing with the state, not saving me a single penny, nor anything else in my favor. All they did was put me in $2381 additional debt.

They were INCOMPETENT and were unable to complete the task which they were hired for and I signed a contract for. At 1 point, they came back to me and told me that unless I paid them another $1500, they would no longr continue to work on my case, thaty my retainer had run out.I asked them if there was any guarantee they would be s\uccesful in getting things accomplished witht he additional $1500, and they said no.

They misrepresented thier services. The assigned team that everyone gets is a big farce. The attorney assigned to my case, MECHELENE " MIKKI" DEMARIA, is not even registered with the state of Colorado, so they are misrepresenting her. If she is practicing law w/o having passed the Colorado bar and being registered with the state,s he is commiting a crime.

I am in the process of suing them in small claims court. I have filed a report witht he state attorny general thru the business burea. If anyone else here wants to join me in a class-action law suit, please contact me.

I AM READY TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH TO ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MUCH, MUCH MORE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY TESTIFY UNDER OATH. I am sure thier so called attny DEMARIA will advise them of perjury ramifications if they do lie on the stand.

STAY CLEER OF THIS CREAK!! THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!

Rick g la
SUNLAND, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEAR-CREEK-CONSULTING/WESTMINSTER-Colorado-80031/CLEAR-CREEK-CONSULTING-CRIMINALS-WHO-ARE-USING-ILLEGAL-AND-lUNFAIR-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-AND-410837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEAR CREEK CONSULTING

How you can help

AUTHOR: tax_watch_blogger - (United States of America)

I plan on soon starting a blog covering such practices by these tax resolution companies.  I am especially interested in writing about how their actual contracts often don't match what they promise on the phone.

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the service's agreement (contract) they sent you?  I would obviously ask that if there is any personal information on the contract that it not be included.

My email address is taxwatchblogger and is a gmail account (I'd spell out the email address but formatting at ripoffreport doesn't allow "at" symbols.).

Tax Watch Blogger

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Clear Creek Consulting, Class Action Suit

AUTHOR: bigragu61 - (USA)

I have also been scammed and had my identity stole from this so called 'Tax Resolution Firm'. I have stopped any and all business with them and they continue at present to auto withdraw money from my checking account.

If anyone wants to begin a class action suit against this firm, please email me or respond to this posting. I AM IN and will help in any way possible.

Thank you.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE IRS!!

AUTHOR: Tax Resolution Specialist - (U.S.A.)

How to File a Complaint Against Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, and Enrolled Actuaries

A complaint should be written in a letter format. The letter should include the tax practitioner's name, address, telephone number, designation (i.e., attorney, certified public accountant, enrolled agent, enrolled actuary, etc.), a detailed description of the allegations, and any documents that support those allegations. Please direct all questions and referrals to:

Internal Revenue Service
Office of Professional Responsibility
SE:OPR, Room 7238/IR
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224

or by facsimile at 202-622-2207

or you may email us at OPR@irs.gov

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action and Government Oversight

AUTHOR: T.Leslie - (U.S.A.)

Dear Rick G,

Clear Creek has completely violated your privacy by posting the specifics to your case online and without your consent. You are welcome to join with the rest of us in seeking legal recourse against these predators.

I am now taking over for Charlotte on the class action initiation against Clear Creek Consulting. I have been in touch with a National Law Firm that is currently investigating these Tax Relief/Negotiation Firms and is compiling evidence against them in the process. The process will of course take time which I know many of you might not have since you have been financially injured by Clear Creek and the IRS and are seeking some sort of quick resolution, but I assure you that if you can hang tight I think that we will all be better off in the long run once these Class Action suits are initiated. You can email me at:

(((Redacted)))

with your name and telephone numbers so that it can be passed on to this law firm, which will enable them to contact you directly to get your specific information. Currently there is not any type of governmental oversight of these companies, and I strongly encourage you to write to your congressman or woman and your state senators and demand that there be transparency and that there be federal laws mandated, which will regulate this type of industry and stop them dead in their tracks from preying on vulnerable consumers. I also encourage you to report them to.

Internal Revenue Service
Office of Professional Responsibility @
SE: OPR, Room 7238/IR
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224

Phone Number: (202) 927-3397
Fax Number: (202) 622-2207

And also send a letter to the

Committee on Ways & Means
U.S. House of Representatives
1102 Longworth House Office Building
Washington D.C. 20515

Phone: (202) 225-3625
Fax: (202) 225-2610

demanding that their be Federal Governmental Oversight of these types of firms that are supposedly brokering deals with the IRS and demand that the IRS brokers it's own deals with the taxpayer without the fear that they instill into the average taxpayer which of course by the IRS's own actions have pushed us into the arms of these Tax Relief/Negotiation Firms. It has become a double-bladed sword and we the consumer/taxpayer are the ones who end up getting cut the deepest. This has to stop on the IRS's part and on these predators that prey on vulnerable Citizens.

Furthermore it is imperative that you keep all your records and make notes of any and all communications that you have with Clear Creek Consulting or any of these types of firms. If you feel that you are being exploited demand that all communications be sent to you via written letter and on company letter head. Do not let them bully you or tell you that they do not have to respond to you in writing because technically when you hire these firms they work for you and not you for them which seems to be the number one issue with Clear Creek as Mr. Peonio stated to me that Clear Creek Consulting was told by their Corporate Council that they do not have to respond in writing whatsoever. This is not the case because as I stated before they work for you and not you for them, and they must provide a detailed statement of professional services at your request and it shouldn't take them months to provide this to you as it should be tallied on their books and available for print out immediately; not the three + months that it took for me to receive mine. Furthermore, which according to my last conversation with C. Martin, Mr. Brandon Cope informed her that such a statement was property of Clear Creek Consulting, Inc. and that she had yet to receive a statement of professional services which Mr. Rian Peonio is in charge of solely.

Now on a further note about the Better Business Bureau. If you have filed a complaint against Clear Creek Consulting with the Better Business Bureau and the BBB tries to get you into binding Arbitration you should think long and hard before accepting this offer as the better business bureau might not be able to negotiate the deal that is best suited for your situation, which means if you accept binding arbitration you will be stuck with the BBB's final decision which in the end means you might lose out completely and have your case administratively closed without you accruing a satisfactory end, and then you might not have any means then of any further recourse against the situation with Clear Creek Consulting Inc.. Just something for you to think about and also be very careful brokering any deals with Clear Creek and make sure if you do that you do not agree to anything until you have received it in writing and making sure that the offer they represent to you is on company letterhead and physically signed by someone of authority at Clear Creek Consulting Inc. that can broker your refund or an out of court settlement.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

devestated

AUTHOR: Devestated - (U.S.A.)

I totally agree with you these people are predators taking advantage of peoples fears of the IRS and have figured out how to milk money out of you till you have no chose but to quit using them cause all they do is make a few phone calls to the IRS hotline and say there working on your case and keep milking there clients out of money and not even sending in the first form needed to start procedings with the IRS. Whoever reads this and is thinking of using them for your sake I hope you don't fall in there trap like I have theve totally broke me and never filled a single form to the IRS to start my case they made 3 phonecalls to the IRS hotline saying there working on my case and now I have no chose but to try and handle all this with the IRS myself and threw away 6 grand for three phone calls they made to them.It amazes me these people can even sleep at night.

Company Response

AUTHOR: Exec V.p. - (U.S.A.)

January 14, 2009

Dear Public,

Please know that I take issue with the issues Mr. T. Gevorkyan stated about Clear Creek Consulting in its complaint.

Although there is no mention of a levy against our former client in the Client Service Agreement he signed, the Attorney assigned to this case, who is in good standing with the State of Missouri, began its work at once which included the removal of a crippling levy placed against Mr. Gevorkyan's business as this would be the first step in formalizing an Installment Agreement which was negotiated, however, not yet formalized.

In this instance, for Mr. Gevorkyan to qualify for an Installment Agreement which would also lead to the removal of this levy, Mr. Gevorkyan had to become current and compliant with its tax obligations. The reason for this demand by the state was based on the fact that the State was refusing to negotiate with us due to Mr. Gevorkyan's long history of non compliance. In our efforts to resolve this issue, we contacted a State Supervisor and the Taxpayer's Advocacy Office.

The State was being rigid in its negotiation because it did not believe in the viability of Mr. Gevorkyan's business which was also behind on many months' worth of past due rent. Furthermore, per the State, Mr. Gevorkyan owned three luxury vehicles (Land Rover, Lexus, and Infiniti) which also hindered our position from which to negotiate.

Although we empathize with the financial distress Mr. Gevorkyan is currently experiencing, Clear Creek Consulting will not stand to be the brunt of Mr. Gevorkyan's displaced anger.

Respectfully,