Complaint Review: CLEAR CREEK TAX

CLEAR CREEK TAX
Internet, Colorado United States of America

CLEAR CREEK TAX LIARS, CHEATS, INCOMPETANT!!! Internet, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Truth about Telemarketing "Tax Relief" Companies

This company promises immediate resolution, not true!!! They pressure you and call over and over and over again to get you into a contract by making false promises. Do not make contact with this company, you will be sorry, as I am!!!!
  I made first contact to ask them about their services for the IRS and State taxes, this is when the pressure and calls began. Once I explained my situation, they told me they would stop the garnishment immediately and that the law requires the IRS and State to stop so that their company can work with them for you. I was alo told that they would renegotiate payment plans we could afford.  When I explained that I could not make a payment unless the garnishment was stopped and an affordable payment plan established, they kept promising it would be stopped immediately so payment would not be an issue. Stupid me, I believed them and if you are even thinking about contacting this company, you are already in a bad situation. They prey on those in these situation, becasue they know you are desperate for help, why else would you be calling them.
  Here I am in this desperate situation believeing what they are telling me is true, so I agree to their help and a payment plan. This is where they get you. I get a call back from someone else stating that I must make an immediate payment in order for them to begin. I explain that I would not have it until 2 days later, Friday payday. He proceeds to tell me that they always have their client make the first payment even though they don't have the money, it is only a $35 charge from the bank and then they will resubmit a couple days later when it will clear, yes I know stupid me!!!! This is how he wanted all payment to be made rather than waiting the extra couple of days.
  Now it comes time for your "Senior Associate" to contact you. This is when I should have went with my gut feeling and ran!!!! I am basically told that they can not immediatley remove the garnishment but can only request it be removed and request affordable payment plans. I am told to get them all my information so they can begin work on my case and they needed it right away, I did.
  In the meantime my husband is in contact with the State and gets the State garnishment released. Clear Creek wants to take the credit, don't think so!!

To make a long story short, they were working on my IRS case a few weeks when we get a notcie that the IRS was now going to garnish my husbands check as well. I make contact with the IRS to find out that Clear Creek Tax has not contacted them, they did not have my representaion on file!!
By this time they are trying to withdraw another payment, for what!!    I then get a call from our State Agent stating that they had been trying to contact my representative with Clear Creek with no luck, so he had no choice but to call me. Now I have a higher monthly State payment, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT give these people your banking information, better yet DO NOT call them at all, they are
liars, cheats, crooks and still want to be paid. Paid for what????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEAR-CREEK-TAX/Internet-Colorado-80027/CLEAR-CREEK-TAX-LIARS-CHEATS-INCOMPETANT-Internet-Colorado-769089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEAR CREEK TAX

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Truth about Telemarketing "Tax Relief" Companies

AUTHOR: Nicholas Hartney, EA - (United States of America)

I used to work for these guys. This industry brings out the worst in people and gets worse every day as new companies sprout up, trying to grab a piece of the pie.
After working for a few of these firms (and learning how each of them do it, which turns out to be a complete replica of one another) I decided I would try my own
business and do it right or just get out and go work for a law or accounting firm.  I offer an insiders look at how these companies operate.  You can Google me, "Nicholas Hartney, EA" for the scoop on who and what to look out for when considering hiring representation. http://nickhartneyea.blogspot.com/2010/07/ringring-hello-we-are-calling-to-speak.html

tube