Complaint Review: CLEAR POINT DIRECT

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:griffin Georgia
CLEAR POINT DIRECT
P.O. BOX 3508 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

CLEAR POINT DIRECT I HAve BEEN SCREWED CHAMPLAIN New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clearpoint Delivers

FOUND AN AD IN A MAGAZINE SELLING COMFORT BRAS 2-FOR $13.93 I MADE OUT A CHECK FOR THAT AMOUNT AND SENT IT OUT ON SEPT3rd 2008 IT IS NOW OCT3rd 2008 I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ATHING.SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO LOOK THEM UP TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG.THAT IS WHEN I SAW ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND I THEN NEW I HAD BEEN SCREWED!! SO THAT IS WHY I"M SENDING THIS REPORT THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS.I NOW SEE I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE PEOPLE STOPPED.

Sherry
griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEAR-POINT-DIRECT/CHAMPLAIN-New-York/CLEAR-POINT-DIRECT-I-HAve-BEEN-SCREWED-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-369500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEAR POINT DIRECT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clearpoint Delivers

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Sherry's order number is 1595665143, her merchandise was shipped on September 12th. This after a delay due to our changing warehouse facilities. There was a longer than expected delay in the switch-over which resulted in a backlog of orders. This backlog was the reason for the delay.

For more information, please call customer service at Toll Free: 888-840-9999