Complaint Review: CLEAR POINT DIRECT

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:HENSLEY Arkansas
CLEAR POINT DIRECT
clearpointdirect.com New York, New York U.S.A.

CLEAR POINT DIRECT ripoff THEY RIPPED ME OFF I ORDERED 3 SETS OF BRAS AND NEVER RECEIVED THEM BUT MY CHECK HAS CLEARED THE BANK New York New York

I ordered 3 sets of two bras in February.I found the order form in the sunday news paper,so I trusted it was legitimate.I sent my check in,my check has cleared the bank and I have not received my bras.It has been six weeks.

SANDRA
HENSLEY, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2007 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEAR-POINT-DIRECT/New-York-New-York/CLEAR-POINT-DIRECT-ripoff-THEY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-I-ORDERED-3-SETS-OF-BRAS-AND-NEVER-RECEIVED-241681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEAR POINT DIRECT