Complaint Review: CLEARCREDIT.COM

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2004

• Reported By:ST. LOUIS Missouri
CLEARCREDIT.COM
CLEARCREDIT.COM Internet U.S.A.

CLEARCREDIT.COM rip-off! By law can not follow through on theirs promises to clear your credit. Internet

I was searching the web, trying locate resources to help me clean up my credit. I found clearcredit.com and thought I would give it a try. They claimed that they would dispute anything on my report and contact the credit bureaus. They claimed they would handled all the paper work and that my satifaction was garunteed.
I was told that after entering a dispute claim that if in 30 days the credit bureau did not respond, they would atomatically have to remove the disputed claim from my credit report.

Two months passed and I finally got notification from the credit bureaus stating that, by law "third party" disputes are not accepted and that my dispute would be considered fraudulent. I paid for each dispute entered, to get my credit score and a monthly fee. I was ripped off for like $200-250. It's not a lot of money, but it's mine that I worked hard for and I could have put that money towards one of my bills.

Lizzie
ST. LOUIS, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEARCREDITCOM/internet/CLEARCREDITCOM-rip-off-By-law-can-not-follow-through-on-theirs-promises-to-clear-your-cr-117075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEARCREDIT.COM