Complaint Review: CLEARING & FORWARDING CENTER

• Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Coloma Michigan
CLEARING & FORWARDING CENTER
510 BAY STREET TORONTO, Ontario Canada

CLEARING & FORWARDING CENTER Sent me a letter stating I won $1.25 Million $$$ in the 2008 North American Sweepstakes ( that I never entered). They sent me a 4,980 dollar check which they said I had to pay $3,980 in taxes TORONTO Ontario

I won $1.25 Million dollars in the 2008 NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES that was held on Oct. 25th 2008. Beats the crap out of me, because I NEVER entered such a sweepstake.

The check looks la-jit, but something told me to check out the Ripoff Report website first to see if there were any other reports about the CLEARING & FORWARDING CENTER from Toronto, Ontario - Canada...

And BINGO! Yes there were!

So, my advice to you.....If your not sure of a letter you receive from the U.S. mail service or from on the internet, check with the RIPOFF REPORT Website first!

Then take the letter to your Post Office and give it to your POSTMASTER and report it as a SCAM!

John
Coloma, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEARING-FORWARDING-CENTER/TORONTO-Ontario-M5J-2P9/CLEARING-FORWARDING-CENTER-Sent-me-a-letter-stating-I-won-125-Million-in-the-2008-396630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEARING & FORWARDING CENTER