Complaint Review: CLEARWIRE

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: Stan — Henderson Nevada United States of America
GALLERIA MALL, Henderson, NV 2nd fl. KIRKLAND, Washington United States of America

CLEARWIRE CLEAR The local store charged my checking account more than I was quoted, I cancelled after 2 days and have not received all my money back I call and they hangup on me KIRKLAND, Washington

on 11/20/10 I ordered phone and computer service from the local Clear store in Henderson, NV. I

was told by the sales person that there is a 14 day trial period.  I was also told that the monthly charge was $65.28 I paid with my credit card and asked for a receipt and was told by the sales person that he would send me an e-mail outlining the monthly carge and the trial period.

I got home and decided to check my bank statement and saw that $84.26 was deducted. I decided to cancel and went back to the store and was told to phone the company and they will send me the UPS labels to return the material that was given to me when I made the purchase, this was 2 days later. As of today 11/29/10 I never received an e-mail from the store.I phoned the company and told them that I cancelled  and I want a refund of all the charges. I did receive 2 payments 1 for $35.41 and 1 for 32.63 that adds up to $63.04 Today 11/29/10 I  phoned  the company 6 times and they hung up on me each without a word. The local store was not taking any calls either. I never have received the UPS labels to return the merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEARWIRE/KIRKLAND-Washington-unknown/CLEARWIRE-CLEAR-The-local-store-charged-my-checking-account-more-than-I-was-quoted-I-canc-666395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEARWIRE