Complaint Review: CLEARWIRE

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: SUUdes — Syracuse New York United States of America
CLEARWIRE

CLEARWIRE Miss Rep of Internet Phone Usage Internet

I have been a Clearwire customer for about 3 yrs now. The Company Marketing department call me promoting their Internet phone and stated the cost of $20.00. I asked them if that's it and they said yes, I will not be charged any more. I knew I did not need another phone because I have a Cell phone. But because I thought, like they said, I wont be charged again, meaning if I made a call it would be free, and no other charges.
They send me the electronic device for the phone for about a year now. I dont used the phone. I have been paying the through automatic withdrawal from my bank account. Now I found out that they are charging me for the phone line. I have told them to cut the phone line off and they have not done so yet since last month.
I am a very dissatisfied customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEARWIRE/internet/CLEARWIRE-Miss-Rep-of-Internet-Phone-Usage-Internet-778763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEARWIRE