Complaint Review: CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com

• Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:RANCHO MIRAGE California
CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com
Internet U.S.A.

CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com, I paid for criminal check and could not get into site once they took credit card # Internet

On January 18th I signed on to criminal check.com and ordered a memebership for 1 year and access to civil information for 1 year. The charge was $25.94 I received a confirmation of my order but could not acces the site. They give a customer service web site for help of http//www.recordsarea.com/support/ I have tried to contact this site but it does not come up. They also make note of the software publisher to email for help at support@recordsaarea.com I cannot get anything at this site either. I think I have just been ripped off. My concern is for the fact they have my credit card information. Please let me know if you can help.

Gretchen
RANCHO MIRAGE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLICKBANK-recordsareacom/internet/CLICKBANK-recordsareacom-I-paid-for-criminal-check-and-could-not-get-into-site-once-th-413659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com