Complaint Review: CLICKBANK

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: James L. Kirven — Dallas Texas USA
CLICKBANK
917 Lusk ST, Suite 200, Boise ID 83706 Boise, Idaho United States of America

CLICKBANK Made payment of $39.99, Visa Credit Card, for Government-Auctions Membership. Government-Auction's organization does not confirm my membership. Boise, Idaho

On 01.13.2011, I downloaded a secure payment form , thank-you payment receipt, for the amount of $39.99, paid by Visa Card, from ClickBank, to confirm my membership payment for membership privileges at Government-Auctions.Org. There has been a considerable time lapse between signing-up then attempting to use the auction service. Needless to say, the Government-Auction organization does not recognize me as a paid member, I do not have sign-in web-site privileges, presently. About the only proof of payment is my above mentioned thank-you payment, order# 8QCZBJTE, supplied by e-mail. I filled-out another similar complaint to "Complaints Board", they required a "Confirmation Code Number" which I do not have, so I don't know if my complaint was valid/ legitimate. But of course, the mentioned amount was deducted from my credit card account. If further information is necessary, please don't hesitate to contact me whenever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLICKBANK/Boise-Idaho-83706/CLICKBANK-Made-payment-of-3999-Visa-Credit-Card-for-Government-Auctions-Membership-G-711134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLICKBANK