Complaint Review: CLICKBANK

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: very angry guy — London Other United Kingdom
CLICKBANK

CLICKBANK Daylight robbery, Internet

I went online to try my hand at affilliate marketing, i learnt that a lot of things are going on and not all of them are good or ethical or even moral. I did some research into online marketing and two names came up.Clickbank and Amazon. So i delved deeper into Clickbank and found that they act as the payment processor. Vendors can promote their e products through Clickbank and affilliates can promote products for these vendors.

Now what happened, it took me a while to figure out how these particular individuals did this. I actually paid in full  over $200 - $300 max US Dollers for marketing software/webinars/courses,but i still haven't received anything. At first I thought it must be something wrong with my computer or something. Wrong.You see this multi - million doller corporation which is Clickbank encourages fraud/ misleading sales, and their only concern is profit.

I cannot beleive that a multi million dollar company like Clickbank allows scammers to actually promote e products with them. Does that sound ethical to you? Of course not but Clickbank dont care because they only care about money.Solution, I really think there should be more tougher laws to protect society and the general public.I find it absolutely appaling and down right daylight robbery almost.

I've read and heard a lot of stories about the dark side of Clickbank.Charging people like incuring bills, people not receiving the e product that they purchased....the list just goes on and on..I find it absolutely disgusting that in the 21st century that we have a multi million dollar company like Clickbank trading in such a fasion, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

I would advise anyone out there who is just starting out as an affilliate DO NOT join Clickbank affilliate program.Please do yourself a favour and join (((competitor's name redacted))) instead if you haven't done so already.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLICKBANK/internet/CLICKBANK-Daylight-robbery-Internet-870439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLICKBANK