Complaint Review: CLICKBANK

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: William — Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
CLICKBANK
917 S Lusk St, Suite 200 Internet United States of America

CLICKBANK When ordering I was offered an attractive upgrade which I accepted. I was billed for multiple basic and upgrade orders. Internet

I was attracted to an add offering detailed information on building your own solar panels.  Since I know people who have done this I was interested in learning how to build the panels.

The add indicated that the information package provided step-by-step instructions and was relatively easy to construct.  I decided to buy the information package for the advertised price of $47.00.

In the checkout process I was offered an upgraded package for $67.00 which provided sources for the needed components.  I was willing to spend the extra cost for this information, so I upgraded my order.

I was subsequently billed by CLICKBANK for 3 basic packages and 2 upgraded packages.  I e-mailed CLICKBANK pointing out the mistake and requesting just one upgraded package along with a rebate on the multiple, unwanted, packages.

My letter was polite but stern with a promise of followup is I was not satisfied.  I got a bewildering number of e-mail replies which I could not follow or understand.  They rebated $47.00 for one of the basic packages.  I do not expect to get any additional satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLICKBANK/internet/CLICKBANK-When-ordering-I-was-offered-an-attractive-upgrade-which-I-accepted-I-was-bill-833118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLICKBANK