Complaint Review: CLICKBANK

• Submitted: Wed, September 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 24, 2008

• Reported By:SEBASTION Florida
CLICKBANK
1567 SPINNAKER LA Nationwide U.S.A.

CLICKBANK THEY RIPPED ME OFF, AND MISLEAD ME, WILL TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION, TO HELP MY SETTLE THE ISSUES I HAD WITH MY HUSBAND JUST DYING AT 47 YEARS OLD, THEN EVERY TIME I SEARCHED, THERE WAS NOTHING, I E-MAILED TECH SUPPROT, CLICKBANK NATIONWIDE

I TRIED CLICKBANK, AND WAS RIPPED OFF , I TRIED TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH MY HUSBAND JUST DYING AT 47 YRS OLD,, WE WERE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS !!! EVERYTIME I USED A SEARCH, I FOUND NOTHING, NOT EVEN THE SIMPLE PEOPLE SEARCH FOR ME, THEN AFTER HAVING THIS RIPP OFF ONLY 12 HOURS I E-MAILED TECH SUPPORT , AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY TOOK MORE MONEY FROM MY BANK, BECAUSE EVERY SEARCH WAS ADDITIONAL!!! ON TOP OF 49 DOLLORS I PAID 20 TO BE ABLE TO STAY ON FOR MORE THEN TEN MIM. AND EACH SEARCH COST, THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY, AND I HAAVE TO GO AND CHANGE MY BANK ACCOUNT NOW!!! LIFE IS THROWING S**T BALLS AT ME LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT THIS SO BITES!!!!!

Laurahg
SEBASTION, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLICKBANK/nationwide/CLICKBANK-THEY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-AND-MISLEAD-ME-WILL-TRYING-TO-FIND-INFORMATION-TO-HELP-MY-375613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLICKBANK