Complaint Review: CLK Bank.com

• Updated: Sun, May 15, 2011

• Reported By: Coach — NEWPORT BEACH California United States of America
CLK Bank.com
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Boise, Idaho United States of America

CLK Bank.com Clickbank.com They may have used my credit card number to make many unauthorized purchases. Boise, Idaho

Within a couple of days of purchasing this so called driver update, my bank started contacting me about unauthorized charges.  I was going on vacation and planned on using that card.  I informed the bank and they said they would watch carefully.  They did not do a very good job and by the time I realized it, someone in India had made over $4000 worth of unauthorized charges on my card. I cancelled the card and they issued a new number to me.  Fortunately, I had brought our backup card to use for our daughter's wedding expenses.  If I had not done that, we would have a very serious problem paying for all the stuff.  Since then I have read lots of info on this so called CLK Bank or Clickbank.com.  None of it is good.  They should be banned from the Internet and put out of business.  I also noticed their payment site is not encrypted, but after the fact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2011 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLK-Bankcom/Boise-Idaho-83706/CLK-Bankcom-Clickbankcom-They-may-have-used-my-credit-card-number-to-make-many-unauthori-729481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLK Bank.com