Complaint Review: CLK, bank

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Patrick — Richmondville New York United States of America
CLK, bank
917 Lusk st Suite200 Boise, Idaho United States of America

CLK, bank Searching for my records and I put in my S.S# and they charged me and said I had no records of myself now cant get refund tried to stop payment and thought I did they are a big scam!!! Boise, Idaho

I went on their website to do a search of my records, and gave my debit card# and also my S.S# then they charged my account of $43.09 and #3.19 with taxes well I figured out after a few minutes of this when the Database said that there were no records of myself.

They are a BIG SCAM!!!!!! Dont do it..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLK-bank/Boise-Idaho-83706/CLK-bank-Searching-for-my-records-and-I-put-in-my-SS-and-they-charged-me-and-said-I-ha-811572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLK, bank