Complaint Review: CLKBANK

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
CLKBANK
917 Lusk St, Suite 200 Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

CourtsOnline - CLKBANK*COM (CLICKBANK*COM) Have not been able to enter site. Tells me I have the wrong URL ripoff Boise Idaho

I signed up on CourtsOnline.org to get information for a family tree, instead I've gotten nothing. I've been unable to get into the site at all.

I need to get in touch with my credit card company and let them that this is a scam and see if I can get my 29.99 credited back to me. I was reading another lady had from Orlando Fla. had also gotten ripped off by an investigative site by Clkbank.

Thank you for your help and information.

Dottie
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLKBANK/Boise-Idaho-83706/CourtsOnline-CLKBANKCOM-CLICKBANKCOM-Have-not-been-able-to-enter-site-Tells-me-I-ha-1032416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLKBANK