Complaint Review: CLKBANK.COM

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: S. ALEXANDER — STUARTS DRAFT Virginia United States of America

CLKBANK.COM Was charged for an internet I did not use! In order to complete a transaction you had to click on "submit" . That's when I logged out only to have a charge placed on my debit card causing me an overdraft Internet

Clkbank.com charged my debit card without authorization causing me a $35. overdraft fee. In order to activate their services you were told unless you click on "submit" the transaction was not valid. At that time I returned to the previous page and clicked off their sight. How dare they take advantage of this. My bank will be contacted along with my attorney to see what can be done. It's difficult to do anything when ALL their contact information is "not available at this time".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLKBANKCOM/internet/CLKBANKCOM-Was-charged-for-an-internet-I-did-not-use-In-order-to-complete-a-transaction-970958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLKBANK.COM