Complaint Review: CLKBank.com/TVNOOP.com

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: jezze — new york city New York United States of America
917 lusk St/Suite/Boise ID 83706 Boise, Idaho United States of America

CLKBank.com/TVNOOP.com on line tv ripoff/services not rendered. Boise, Idaho

I'm not quite sure I chose the right topic and category but here it is , Through CLKBank.com I ordered an intrnet TV service called, TVNOOP-Online TV (TVNOOP.com) payed my 48.94 followed all the downloading instructions, Ive was congratulated on my purchase,was provided with their desk top icon that doesn't connect to the service. I'v tried everything , checked all my other icons, they seem to be working, my computer is working perfectly yet I cant bring up the service. I think I've been ripped off by CLKBank.com/TVNOOP-Oline TV (TVSNOOP.com).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLKBankcomTVNOOPcom/Boise-Idaho-83706/CLKBankcomTVNOOPcom-on-line-tv-ripoffservices-not-rendered-Boise-Idaho-755533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLKBank.com/TVNOOP.com