Complaint Review: CLOUD PRO HOSTING

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Rae — Ft. Lauderdale Florida
11 Timis, 3rd Floor, Office 302, Latsia Nicosia P. Internet Cyprus

CLOUD PRO HOSTING Associated with AUTO MASS TRAFFICOrder Number: W2DFVEBVOrder Date: 08/12/2014 12:37 PM PDT Send me a email selling DOMAIN NAMES----and was associated with Clickbank---scamming me and lied about their services Nicosia P.C. Internet

I was looking for a Domain name. I had just started a home business and wanted to bring traffic to my health and wellness site and another site. I received a referral from a contact on Linkedin and they gave me these folks---but when they send their link to order it was linked I found out later to CLICKBANK and Cyprus of all places not in the USA.

The address there is: 11 Timis 3rd Floor, Latsia, Nicosia P.C. Cyprus, 2220  usng the name: OPTIMAL HOSTING/Cloud PRO HOSTING and associated with CLICKBANK and Mudlak Investments with the number on the website 1-800-825-1526 using the website  cloudprohosting.com

I never would have ordered if I would have known it was associated with people outside USA, but you didn't know till later--I immediately called my credit card and mentioned that I had been scammed--and they will issue me another card but I lost a total of $136.00 for hosting and domain for 6 months as they state!

I noticed someone else filed a complaint against them as well---so I pray that they find them or stop them---a lot of folks are on the internet nowadays and will get caught into the same mess!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLOUD-PRO-HOSTING/internet/CLOUD-PRO-HOSTING-Associated-with-AUTO-MASS-TRAFFICOrder-Number-W2DFVEBVOrder-Date-08-1169411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLOUD PRO HOSTING